Hello, lovelies! Back in early spring, I had the honor of being interviewed by the one of the owners of Paris Hair and Beauty Supplies! They came down to participate in the Taliah Waajid Natural Hair and Beauty Expo, which I was teaching classes at so I got the chance to meet and sit down with them!
It was a very exciting experience! We discussed my company and my products in this interview. It has been broken up into different topics which I will be posting!
Greetings, Blossoms! I want to introduce you to the latest addition to my Etsy shop! I have put together some Herbal Hair Teas for your personal at home use. WARNING!! These teas are not for consumption! They are only for use on the hair and scalp! I usually hand-stuff the tea bags with the intention of suspending them in my oils but I want to give you all the flexibility to do other things with it as well! I also came up with some different herbal blends for specific needs!
The tea bags come in Master blend, Growth blend, Strengthening blend, and Dandruff blend. The Master blend is a combination of the 3 later blends. Herbs and other natural ingredients such as peppermint, eucalyptus, rosemary, silica, lavender, and lecithin are used, to name a few. It is the same blend used in the Hair Garden “Herbal Tea” Tree-tment.
These herbs can be suspended in your own blend of oils. You can even brew it in warm water and make your own hair tea rinse at home. You can even brew it in water and make your own herbal treatment spray! Open the tea bags and add the oils to your favorite deep conditioner to enhance its effects!
Go to http://www.hairgardenllc.etsy.com to try yours today!
Greetings, readers! I was honored by being nominated for The Creative Blogger Award by the lovely isleofazure from IslandKynks.com. Thanks so much, sis! I totally wasn’t expecting it and I am flattered beyond words! Make sure you check out her visually pleasing blog. It features many spotlights of beautiful naturals that are making an impact and some DIY hair tutorials. You would enjoy it!
I am not sure about the specifics of the award but it is an honor to be recognized either way! I put a lot into my blog and am not sure if it being seen or if people even like it so things like this are a big encouragement!
These are a set of rules I have to follow in order to qualify.
The Creative Blogger Award Rules:
- Post the link of the blog that provided you with the nomination and give thanks!
- Share 5 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 10 other blogs and provide their links in your post.
- Contact each of the 10 nominees via their blogs, Facebook , or other forms of social media informing them of their nomination.
- Provide the rules to your nominees (feel free to copy these rules directly).
Here are 5 fact about me!
- I love natural hair.
- I love to read and write about all types of things.
- I am a music lover. They call me the Human Jukebox.
- My favorite type of movies are horrors and comedies.
- I want to have a school/training establishment one day.
I don’t have 10 Creative Blogger Nominees, I’ve even seen some suggest nominating 15-20, but I will suggest the bloggers I do personally follow and like!
- Ahava Felicidad Hair and Body – holistic hair care and so much more
- Sincerely Reckless…Religiously Vogue – slaying them with the fashion!
- IslandKynks – I love the pics and interviews
- Candidly Tumie – Loving the fashion and pics
- Think Out Loud – Positive posts about healing and moving forward